Day 1: No more LINUS (LITERASI DAN NUMERASI) next year.

Hi there. welcome to my first post as of late 2018.

First of all, even though I'm an English teacher and an instructor for my district. I'm far from having a perfect grammar. So excuse... me princess. Malay is my first language and I have a very thick Sabahan accent.

Okay guys and gals let's begin with my daily challenge starting December 1st.

31 days of writing a blog! Yeah that's it.

I will not be sharing too much personal stuff here especially my romantic relationship and what I do in private while nobody is watching lmao. But you know how it goes... Maybe I will, a little bit.

Anyways, I went to Kota Kinabalu yesterday to pick up my brother and his family at the airport. While I was driving. My messenger was blasted with so many conversations. A big news which is this one ⇓⇓⇓

https://www.bharian.com.my/berita/pendidikan/2018/11/503726/program-linus-dihentikan-mulai-2019

I just kept quiet in the group and just be of those so called 'CCTV' by the locals here. I texted my boss and his vice about it. I've expressed my intention of leaving my job as a FasiLINUS and become a teacher again. Hopefully I'm going to be a teacher next year.

That's it. I'm not going to write too much. I want to save it for tomorrow. I'M SO EXCITED!!! Lord let me go back to school. Please! Finger crossed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On