Day 6: Burning Sensation on My Abs!


I wake up a bit later than usual. I slept at 11:30 pm last night and usually I wake up at 4 - 5 am. Maybe because I've been working out too much and I do feel the strain and pain in my abdominal area. Now I'm wondering if I should stop. I feel like there's a tear on my muscle. It's painful when I do my morning stretch.

Being in the office today was the worst. I got a running nose and I try to install a new screen protector on my note 9 but failed miserably. I end up using my old screen protector after that. What a waste of time that was. As time goes by in the morning, my runny nose getting worst. I decided to head back to my house early and try some of those remedies that I learned from the internet to fix it.

I tried that steam from hot water and it works only for a minute or two. Then I try eating spicy food but I still got the same result like the one earlier. I gave up after that and just eat 2 tablets of paracetamol and 1 tablet of flu medicine. I don't really want to do it but my eyes are leaking and it's so uncomfortable. I really don't want to feel sleepy from eating those medicine.Turns out, I don't really feel sleepy at all.

Oh yeah, my 2nd PS4 controller is here. I asked my brother to take it from the post office for me in the afternoon. Okay let me use some bullet points here. I don't feel like making a good connected sentences.


  • Mom and dad went to Kota Kinabalu . 
  • Thia is coming back today. 
  • It's raining really hard in the evening.
  • Going to help my brother to cook some later this night.
See ya tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On