Day 25: PS4 All Day Long in The Office Part 2


I told Hadi yesterday about him going to SK Ulu Sapi that I'll be going with him if he texted me early. Like last night early, but he texted me in the morning, and he wanted to go to SMK Penangah instead. I already brought my PS4 and you know what it's gonna be. Yes just me staying in the office. I like the fact that I'm early to the office in the evening because of my console. I even felt like the time pass by really quick. At times, I thought about what it's gonna be when I'm finally at school teaching again... Man I'm gonna miss not doing anything and getting paid. Like I wrote before in my earliest blog, I'm in a transitioning period from PPD to school. I have no positions, responsibilities and I'm just helping out. They better be sending me to the school already in order for me to be productive. Okay that's all. Back to my PS4 The Last of us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On