Day 41: My Grandma Passed Away


Melvera, Melter and my dad went to Kota Kinabalu that day. I start my day really slow by just playing Diablo 3, I can actually just stop playing already because I've finished the game but I just wanted to grind more trophies. It's just one of those grinding games and I don't really have to think too much. There's not much of a skill needed.

I went to Church and visited my dead grandma after that. My brother came to the house and left his daughters at my house. I play with them for a little bit but I felt tired and went back into my room. I'm just introverted, I need more time to myself. I wonder if a married life is what I really wanted? Why do I feel like I need to get married? I got nothing better to think about. Let's just leave it at that.

Week 10: Mom's Birthday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On