Day 11: Another Caroling


I just finished my 6000 steps goal for the day and I'm ready to write something on my blog. Well this is going to be short because I'm kinda lethargic. I'm not supposed to have any activities at night but something unplanned happened. I'm talking about replacing my brother Melton as the head for the family for the caroling session at his house. His house was the 2nd house in queue.

Let's slow down and talk about what's happening since early morning. Well somebody is really early in texting me, 3:49 am. She was that mysterious friend that I mentioned a couple of days ago, and she reads my blog. In case you're reading this now, yes I'm writing it down. You're my cute special mysterious friend. We talked over the phone at night for a bit after I got back from Batu 4.

Back to what I was saying, in the morning at 9:40 am I had a meeting about our PPD Telupid grand year-end celebration ceremony. The person in charge, Mr. Norbakti told us that the meeting should start at 9:00 am but as you all know, we start 40 minutes later. This is what happens when my big boss is not around for most of the time. Everyone is slacking, I'm no exception. My boss had to attend something at Sandakan today. Probably the hearing at the court about the two ex-employee who have serious problem (child molestation and drug abuse).


The meeting discusses the time, place and date of the ceremony. We suggested that it should be held next year since the date proposed on December 20th was inconvenient for officers who are going to have Christmas holidays. The title of the ceremony is 'The Closing of 2018 and Opening Of 2019'. It will be held on January 11th and also with a new rule; only open for staffs. My boss suggested that we should invite the headmasters and principal, but we disagree because we wanted more for us. Hari Raya open house will be suitable time to invite them.

Last but not least, I got my refund back and I'm transferring the Shopee money to my bank account. It's going to take at least one day for it to processed. Like I said before, I'm going to use that money to buy a new UHD TV. I talked to mom about it when we were on our way to Batu 4 to help Tina dealing with the carolers. Mom disagrees about me buying a new one but I managed to convince her. Other than that, Melton and Melter arrived shortly after it was over.


On my way back there were to lorries stranded on the side of the road. One is in front of the Batu 4 Anglican Church and the other one is at the foot of the Doji hill. After I got back and had my dinner, I got a phone call from that mysterious girl asking about my day.

The end for now. See ya tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On