Day 12: Good Things after Bad Things


I woke up early but somehow I don't have enough time to prepare for work, so I went to the office just to punch in. It's a bad idea writing things like this on the internet, I'm like putting a bullseye at my back. I wasn't all that late after I really get ready, I got to the office 5 minutes late. My house is literally 5 minutes walk from the office, so I wouldn't miss anything even if I go home at any time. I just like to have a clean record on my punch card. No reds please.

Another slow day in the office with no meetings, events and so on. I did some reorganizing with my files and I'm going to continue doing the data for PBS tomorrow. Before going for lunch, my SISC+ friends invited me to play Nintendo Switch Smash Bros. Budi bought the game and use it on Simon's switch. On the first screen, it showed a character just got unlocked and Budi panicked because it maybe a DLC. He was so disappointed but later on in the evening. He told me that the DLC will be rolled out on February next year, so he didn't lose anything. That was a relieved, I actually felt bad for him.

Apart from me going to the office late in the evening with Denis nowhere to be seen. There's another interesting thing that happened, which is me trying to find a replacement for my cracked screen protector of my Note 9. It happened last night when I got stung by an insect and my phone dropped. Well the impact was not the caused, it was actually my niece Avi's fault. The screen protector was already loose and it was sort off got plucked out. My niece picked it up and she accidentally cracked the fragile screen in two. But I don't really feel mad or anything. I think it was going to happen anyways.

I didn't find it in any of the phone shops this evening and since it's 12.12 sale all over the internet, suddenly a good advertisement just popped out. It said free shipment voucher for any RM12 and above. I jumped straight to the deal and bought a new screen protector in Shopee. I only spent RM13.20 and that is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On