Day 13: I'm Sleepy... Hence the nickname SleepyTeacher

Kids vs Adults

Start the day feeling sick with a running nose, I ate 2 paracetamols and 1 loratadine. The side effects of loratadine can be non drowsy but for me I felt sleepy. Last night was the worst workout session I had, I was not into it at all. I think the same gonna repeat itself tonight. I still haven't done that workout for abs yet while I'm writing this. Should I skipped it for being sick. I think I should. At least my 6000 steps is completed and I did some Just Dance for workout.

I'm a little sleepy and sick, so I'm just going to do some bullet points
  • Simon brought his 2 sons and Moilin brought his son as well to the office. They play Smash Bros in the office.
  • Nintendo switch is such a good console, 8 players can play couch multiplayer at the same time compare to PS4 only 2 players.
  • My package is still pending in Kota Kinabalu, Tina need to do a list of things inside the package and I sent her the information via whatsapp.
  • I slept from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm but I still feel like I need more sleep.
  • My letter of approval from JPN about me going back to school was approved.
  • Met with Mr. Jamain about it I really need to follow up even though I don't have to. I'm going to email the person in charge in the human resources department about it.
  • Moilin gave me 3 packets of free loratadine tablets. I'm so thankful. I was thinking about getting some help from the mysterious girl (she's a nurse).
Okay that's all. I need to get some rest. I don't care if it's still early but I'm feeling sleepy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 40: Going Back To Holiday

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On