Day 14: Last Day of Work

I feel sick when I'm writing this. My throat feels uncomfortable and I found out I got something swollen inside my throat. It's pharyngitis... Damn it! No wonder I feel tired and lethargic since yesterday. I texted the mysterious girl about going to the clinic tomorrow.

I woke up early in the morning but I don't know why I don't feel like doing that morning stretch. Walking to work feels a little heavy and my eyes is half closed. Although I feel like I'm supposed to be on bed but I'm motivated to go work today. Because today is the last day of work, I'm taking a break for 10 days which means my co-workers won't be seeing me until next year.


Hadi is back from his long break and it's my turn tomorrow. He brought foods from peninsular and share it with everyone. It was delicious and I'm on diet but I just can't stop eating. I didn't eat a lot don't worry. I took some and eat slowly. Hadi brought along a monitor for his PC that's used to be his mining rig. I invested in some crypto currency earlier this year but it was a bust. I shouldn't have joined him in buying a mining rig and investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin peaked on November last year but now it's just going spiraling down.

My sister-in-law told me that the package that I've returned is still in Kuala Lumpur and it seems like it's being hold by the courier company. If the things inside is expensive, well then I have to pay some kind of insurance but I don't want to pay anything anymore because I'm already at loss. Great another bad news, it's bad enough that I'm sick.

The situation in the office is the same as yesterday with Simon bringing his sons and there were some Nintendo switch action going on. Pian the electrician was there to fix the main switch at SISC+ room though. Looking at Budi and Aron still playing in the FasiLINUS room later that evening probably means Pian failed in fixing it.


Last but not least, I bought pandan flavor dumpling and I've been buying it daily for a week now. I have this urges of eating certain food. I need to fulfill it, so I will stop thinking about it.

It seems like everybody is buying food, my brother Melter brought a box of KFC later that evening as well. I don't like eating though.

Okay that's all. See ya tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On