Day 15: Why Am I So Productive Today?

I wake up feeling fine?! Hmm... That was weird, I was planning on going to see the doctor today about my pharyngitis. I thought to myself that morning, I think should just stay in the house and rest. Maybe I'll get better and I've been eating a lot of antibiotics a couple of months ago when I had my surgery. So I don't feel like eating strong medicine.


I clean the house today and I even clean the bathroom. I gave away my Samsung phone Note 4 to my dad, he seems quite happy about it. At first, I wanted to give it to Melton's family but since my dad wanted it. Well yeah it's his now. Then I sent the broken TV to Batu 4 that morning as well. I looked around the storage room and I saw my comic collections and old photos. It was not in a good condition. I'll find a day when I'll get there and clear up some things there. Hopefully soon.


We had a big size lunch meal that afternoon. There's nothing to celebrate but okay. Hadi called me about buying my mother board, but he canceled it because he can actually claim his 3 years warranty. Then I tried sleeping in the afternoon after that but it was hard. I know I should get some rest and after a few tries... on to the dream world I go but only for an hour. Feeling a little sick after that. I can feel the pharyngitis and I decided to go to the polyclinic. It was already 6:30 pm when I got my medicine and I still haven't done with my 6000 steps.


I spent 11 minutes on the treadmill and did some Just Dance game. I think I'm gonna end this here because I'm feeling a little sleepy now. See ya tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On