Day 17: CIMB hacked


Thank God I don't have to go to work today. I started the day pretty slow but I'm productive. I cleaned the room, I exercise and I even cooked lunch with my brother. When is the last time I actually cook? I know how to cook it's just that I prefer buying my own raw foods. Not meeting the taste standards of my family is the last thing I want to do.

My brother Melton came to my house and borrowed my razor to shave his hair. He just realized there's a big screen TV in my room and was pretty impressed by it. That was nothing, I used to have a bigger one. Anyways, it's another great relaxing day for me, chilling out listening to podcast, playing PS4 and watching anime. I don't want this to end 😂.

Mom and dad arrived in the evening from Sandakan. They went there to pay for the car monthly installment and do some medical reviews. I'm thankful they arrived safely. Then later that evening, Hadi called me while I was doing this blog just now. He called about the viral news about CIMB being hacked since yesterday. My friend Budi lost RM5,000 via unauthorized transaction to unknown PayPal account at 3 - 5 am.

I'm really paranoid about it, I quickly told my brother and the mysterious girl about it. Luckily the mysterious girl don't do online banking. I checked my money in my bank account and phew... it's still there. Hopefully no more bad luck, I'm sick for God’s sake. Karma should be more rewarding after bad thing happens.

Guess that's all for now. See ya tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On