Day 18: Ordinary Day


I wake up at 4:30 in the morning! Well I'm off to a good start despite having late workout session with just dance game last night. I finally start working out like I'm supposed to and I think I'm showing some result. Not a big one but I definitely can see a little definition on my abs. I still got that love handles though and I can't wait to get rid of it.

Apart from that, I really hate when there's nothing interesting going on. I got nothing to write with nothing going really on apart from the daily activities that I've been doing. Well I got my screen protector today. I asked my brother to get it for me and totally mean I didn't leave the house today at all. I like it when I don't have to go out for food when there's plenty here.

Yeah... that's all. Nothing more to report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On