Day 19: Unproductive Day


Just like the title said today has been very unproductive for me. Well last night after I wrote my blog my nose is so itchy and got a little running nose as well. I was like f**k it, I'm just gonna pop that cetririzine. I really hate my allergies. Well it made me so sleepy that it continued the next day, which is today. I started my day at 10:00 am today.

I don't feel like working out, my body feels weak. Waking up from my bed feels like the last thing I want to do. Well it's okay, I mean it's still holiday and I still got so many days to make up for it. But I'm failing that 6 packs abs routine. Guess I'm gonna start again next year. I'm just gonna do it for fun now. My only priority is completing the 6000 steps now. I should stop being ambitious about everything. It's a lesson learned and I will carry it when I'm going back to school teaching. I will not try to do many things. Focus on the basic first.

Apart from that, it's been raining the whole day. Now if I want to go to Sandakan to buy that LG TV, I need the weather to be sunny. I really want to buy it while it's still holiday but I'm still waiting for the price to drop to RM2,300 again. Then again maybe I shouldn't, I'm sick of waiting though. Might as well drive to Sandakan tomorrow. Come on Melbert think carefully about this. I'm gonna try calling there tomorrow first. I'm getting impatient that's for sure.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On