Day 20: I Went to Sandakan


First of all this is going to be a short one because I'm sleepy and it's already 11:30 pm. Not because I ate medicines, it's because I'm just too tired and I had no rest at all. So here we go bullet points!
  • Went to Sandakan to buy LG UHD TV 65 inch.
  • Had McDonald's drive thru for lunch.
  • It was raining but luckily I have canvas.
  • Hadi bought my mother board and in exchange he lent me his power driller.
  • Drilling is hard and I feel like I should've asked someone to help me put a hole on the wall instead of doing it myself.
  • I'm going to Perabot Mewah tomorrow to reposition my TV. I put it too high.
That's all I'm going to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On