Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

My broken UHD TV 😢😢

I'm bleeding money left and right this year. 2 months ago I was diagnosed with kidney stone. Had an intrusive surgery to remove it and it cost me RM13,000+.

The comfy chair that I bought earlier this year is broken. Probably need to buy a new one. The 55 inch UHD TV that I just bought got damaged by my own mistake last night.

I couldn't wait for the repair, so I just bought a cheap one from a local store. It's okay I guess just for the time being. I texted the seller about it and I found out that it's not gonna be easy to fix that and I don't have an extended warranty. Which means I have pay all of the repairs myself.

I also brought the chair to the shop too. I want it fixed. But it looks like I'm gonna pay for that as well.

Then again I've been spending a lot of money this past few months after the surgery. I bought a new Samsung Note 9 phone, Playstation Pro, that 55 inch UHD TV and other things as well. After the painful surgery I just wanted to feel happy. I need to stop. Next year no more buying expensive stuffs.

I'm going to make a goal to save until I got RM50,000 in the future. For what you may ask... So I can get married. Getting married nowadays is darn expensive. I'm still single but I'm hopeful.

Okay time to end my blog for today. Let me tell you that I'm having a great time despite all this bad luck that's been happening. Annual family gathering is happening today and yesterday. I always have this karma going on. When bad things happens, good things comes next. So I'm waiting for good news. Hopefully it will be me returning back to school. Still finger crossed!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 40: Going Back To Holiday

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On