Day 21: My Parents Went To Kota Kinabalu


This is going to be another short one just like yesterday because I'm sleepy and I still haven't finished my 6000 steps yet. Should I just forget about it? I've been sweating doing some physical work with the modifying the TV and fixing the chair.

Bullet points here we go.
  • My parents went to Kota Kinabalu to meet with Agro Bank lawyer.
  • I put a stand on my TV because I was thinking maybe one I'll have on the table but that was a mistake because I can't move the screen up and down after that. I removed it.
  • Finally got my chair fix with Hadi's power driller.
  • Cooked lunch and we had KFC for dinner.
  • PS games is on sale. Going to wait for more games before buying anything.
I'm gonna try doing just dance for a bit before going to sleep. See ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On