Day 3: Good News?

SK Maliau

I feel empty waking up in the morning. I feel like I'm missing something in my life. Oh yes, that's right. I don't have my 55 inch UHD TV anymore. I miss it so much. I'm just gonna do everything that I can to get that in my life now. I'm gonna make sure that once I got it. I will take a very good care of it this time.

Now let's get to the supposedly good news. I finally got asked about which school should I pick for redeployment. So I had a little discussion about it with Mr. Henry and the school I originally wanted to go is full and I had to choose among some of the worst school academically. Then after a brief consideration, I chose SK Maliau. There are people who I really like to work with. Cikgu Doloresa and Cikgu Rafie. I used to coach these two teachers and I like their work ethics. Apart from that, I visited SK Maliau a couple of months ago and I saw the place, it looks great.

But I'm not gonna celebrate early because this is just a suggestion school. Meaning I may get transferred to another school. It will be discussed among the commitee of I don't what it's called on the December 20th. Mr Henry told me that I can still change my mind about it but let tell you now that it's very unlikely that I'm going to change my mind.

I called LG service center Kota Kinabalu branch about my TV and the operator directed me to nearest branch which is in Sandakan. I'm glad I called the guy there and he told me that he will get back to me once he got the cost of repair. Hopefully it's not gonna be expensive. He told me before hand that it going to cost me roughly RM2,000, I bought the TV for RM2,300 so. I'm thinking that RM300 discount is worth it. So that's where I stand right now. I'm in love with my TV so I'm gonna try getting that TV fixed.

Last but least for today, I talked with Aron about his experience of Lasik surgery. I'm thinking about getting it next year. Gotta save around RM10,000 for that. Oh he also have an unboxing thing going on with his new Nintendo Switch. Cool! Am I even going to be able to not spend too much next year? Hmmm.... there's a lot of good stuff that I want. Okay I really need to end this. Here some bullet points.


  • My brother Melvis family say goodbye, see you next year. Went back to Sarawak.
  • My dad's phone is not working properly, so I sent the receipt using my phone.
  • The seller from Kota Kinabalu never get back to me. What a bad service!
  • I took the chair from the office. Just borrowing. I'm not stealing it.
  • Apply for 10 days year end holidays.
  • New Education Director is officially appointed today.

See you tomorrow!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On