Day 24: A Day Before Christmas


I'm writing this on Christmas. There was a storm last night and I don't want my electronic appliances to be damaged due to short circuit. So I decided to do it today instead of last night even though I do have the time to do it.

Early in the morning I sent one pack of those box drinks to the Church. I've been really productive yesterday, I did a really thorough anti dust clean up on my PC and wardrobe. There's just so much dust, it's uncomfortable just thinking about the air inside my room is contaminated by it. I was sweating so much as well. I did my workout and it was the highest steps I taken so far (9000 steps) but I didn't do any Just Dance because of the storm.

Mom had a fight with dad and my little brother Melwin about small matters. It was about how my brother attitude and action towards mom. But I managed to calm her down and I talked to my brother as well. I'm proud of myself. I've posted a video on my Facebook wishing Merry Christmas to my friends and family. It took several takes before I get it right and I'm satisfied with it.

I guess that's it. See ya later at night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On