Day 25: Christmas Time is Here


The morning feels a little heavy for me. Just by going outside, I feel congested with all the traffic in front of my house. Yes, it's that time of the day again where people are eager to go to the Church for blessings and time with the whole family. That's what I get for living right next to a Church. My house was surrounded by cars and it blocked our way out. I really don't want to go to the Church today and I did just that. Thank God I'm an adult now and I can say no to my parents.

The service last from 7:00 am to 12:00pm. My mom decided to go back home before it ended because she can't stand the long performance by so many groups. She said it feels like it will never end, and she just wanna get out of there. That's exactly the reason why I don't want to be there. Anyways I don't feel like working out. I really don't. For the first time in a long time, I didn't finish my 6000 steps a day.

The mysterious girl call me about needing my help with sending something to Wonod. She was sick and took cetirizine. I was supposed to be at Melton's house on 3:00 pm but since I'm helping the mysterious girl, I was late. After I got back, my uncle Josais came and borrowed the grill. He invited me to spend some time at his place. I really feel bad about not going the other day when he invited me, so I was so keen on visiting this time.

We had BBQ at Melton's house and then right after that Melton, my parents and I went to my uncle's house. I discovered the beautiful waterfall my uncle own and I think I may spend some time there in the future. We had to walk down though, and I was worried my mom couldn't make it. She's been having problem with her knee.

When I got back, I invited my brothers to play UFC on my PS4. It was really fun. It was so fun that I don't feel like going to sleep early. Then at 11:00 pm my mom got a call from Tina. She wanted some help to get Melton back. My mom and I went there but just when we arrived, we got a call again from her saying the problem is solved. We wasted our time going there. She should've gone to my uncle's house and ask for help first.

Oh well, that's all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On