Day 26: UFC Fight Night


I'm writing this on the next day, damn... I'm getting sloppy with this blog post. Anyways, I need to set some kind of alarm at night, so I will do this blog on time. This is going to be short one since there's nothing fascinating happened yesterday.
  • Thia went to Sandakan to pick up my nephew Joshua.
  • I play UFC PS4 game all day long with my brother Melwin.
  • I didn't exercise at all and I ate a lot of food as well.
  • Because of eating too much I went to toilet several time.
I got no pictures taken today because I was in my room the entire day. But I'm just gonna put one of the BBQ picture yesterday. Yeah that's it. On to the next post which is the next day or today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On