Day 27: UFC Fight Night 2


I've been playing this UFC game on my PS4 since yesterday. It was really fun. I can't get enough of the career mode. Apart from that Thia and Joshua went back to Kota Kinabalu in the morning today. They say their farewell while I was doing my cardio exercise on the treadmill. That's a good start I guess. I need to stay on track with my fitness, I really need to lose more weight.

We don't have enough food for lunch so my mom asked my brother and I to buy some grilled chicken wings at the local market. She asked us to buy the food at my cousin Jeffrey stall, but he wasn't there probably because it's holiday. I'm gonna end this post with I'm done with UFC for the time being, I've finished the career mode and the other stuffs is hard to play. I've been wasting too much time playing this game and I even slept really late last night because of it.

The plan for tomorrow is I'm going to have to do some serious redo. Start doing my fitness regime all over again. I'm satisfied with this log. I'm going to take a shower and probably play a little of Just Dance before going to sleep. See ya tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On