Day 28: Sending Off My Brother To The Bus Station


Another failed attempt of working out. I started out great but there's just so many distractions. Well not everything is going to be perfect and going according to plan. I'm just going to enjoy myself and pick my mood on working out. I'm going to be very careful about falling into one of these traps where I get too excited and made too many plans. In the end, I was exhausted and it's hard to get anything done.

Note to self when I finally got posted to a school. Just take it easy, plan for one small thing at the time. Make sure I finished before moving on to the other things. Anyways, mom asked for a big loan of RM2,500 and I gave it to her with the help of my brother of course. With the all the spending that I've been doing. I don't have much.

In the late evening, Melton came and took his dinner at my house. Denny is getting married tomorrow at Penampang, and he asked him to be his MC. I sent my brother at the bus station at 6:30 pm. I got a call from the mysterious girl about she's still had a running nose, and she just wanted to talk that's all. Well I finally logged in to my free Unifi TV account after I chatted with a customer service through a mobile app. Before that, I tried calling customer service but that was a waste of time.

The problem is solved but I can't do screen mirroring with the Play Unifi TV, and so I just check out the Astro app on my TV. That's when I found out that there's 8 new episodes of The Walking Dead Season 9 that I haven't watch. So I'm going to binge watch it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On