Day 29: Sending The Office Chair Back to The Office


I'm productive today! So happy about that. Waking up early is the best, I love how I can relax and enjoy my breakfast slowly. I did my workout and yeah I sweat a lot. I sent the office chair back to the office. The leg is broken, I'm sorry but people can still sit on it as long as the broken leg is facing the front. I binged The Walking Dead up until the latest episode which is episode 9.

In the evening is just the usual play PS4 games and it's getting really rare for me to play Just Dance. So I'm happy that I'm back playing it again. I'm writing this blog on time as well.

That's all for now. Nothing more to report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On