Day 30: Not a Good Momentum


I really don't feel like going to Church today but I still went anyway. I sat at the back with this guy that I forgot his name. The whole time we were there, we're just chatting and play catch up. I'm not even paying attention to the sermon. After the Church, I was lethargic and I don't feel like doing anything. I had a running nose and it was congested.

Not feeling well, I just relaxed and play PS4. Chat with the mysterious girl again. She was sick, and she told me that lots of people are checking in the clinic for the same symptom. I told her that I was healthy well at that time I don't really realized that I was slightly sick.

In the evening, taking a break while watching my brothers play PS4. I decided to take one of my anti allergic pill. I thought I can fight the sleepiness but man I was wrong, slept really early that night. 8:00 pm.

I'm writing this on the 31st after I felt so much better in the evening. Here a video I uploaded yesterday on my dead YouTube channel.

Week 4: My brothers playing UFC 3 on Playstation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On