Day 31: Last Day of 2018


I wanted to do a long list of new year resolution but looking back at this year, I don't think I'm going to fulfill any of it if I want to repeat any. I'm just going to stick with one resolution and I don't think I'm going to share it to any of my social media. The only new year resolution that I'm going for is losing weight. The lowest I've ever got was 61 kg, I'm going for that number again and this time I know I've overachieved when I got to 60 kg.

Having all that is good and all but today my day starts really slow as well. I woke up at 1 am and I don't feel like sleeping back. So I decided to binge Goblin Slayer and Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai. I've actually finished the whole season and I'm really inspired by Seishun Buta Yarou. There's a draft of short thriller story that's still in my head. It's about the plot twist of losing a memory. Anyways at 5 in the morning I was getting really drowsy, so I went back to sleep. Still wake up fairly early.

I don't want to workout today, I really don't. So I decided to just play PS4 but then I remembered that I got 3 packages waiting for me at the post office. Took a shower, dressed up and went to the post office. It was a charging stand for my PS4 controller, 2 PS move sticks and guitar picks for Melwin. After I got back, I proceed with just chilling out playing PS4.

Later that evening, we got a double celebration at Melton's house. It was my niece Amanda's birthday and happy new year. Went back home early because that's the type of person I am. I usually lock myself up in my room after every meal with my family. Guess I'm still introverted AF. Well Goodbye 2018 and welcome 2019.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On