Day 4: Workout Routine Starts Now!

Lose Belly Fat App

Hello everyone, I know nobody really read this and it's a beautiful thing. I have one person in mind who definitely will be checking this out but probably not in daily basis. The idea of starting this blog is because I want to record my daily activities and improve my grammar in English. It's a big minus I don't have a mentor to coach me on writing. I guess I'm fine, as long as my English is understandable.

I'm writing this on 9:13 am in my office. Still nothing going on but I want to start early. Well last night, after I finished writing my blog. I got a phone call by one of my closest friend to meet up. It's kinda like a date but it's not really. It's complicated but we did meet up. She was running away from a birthday party. She bailed when the group went to one of the local karaoke bar. She doesn't like a room full with smokes and just sitting there listening to bad singing.

Then it's today, I went to the storage room in my workplace to find portable projector screen but to no avail. Got one but it was in a bad condition. Oh yeah before I forgot, I walk to my workplace in the morning and use my car in the evening. Also I didn't met my perfect 6,000 walks per day that I set my physical goal to be. I really want to lose weight. My ultimate goal will always be having 6 packs abs before I die.

The gimbal that I bought online already at the post office. I'm gonna take it in evening. Okay I'm gonna write some more later. I'm gonna do some rearranging with my files before heading out.

7:06 pm : Just finished my dinner with my family. shortly before that I did some workout. I use this app that I found a couple of days ago. It's free but there are ads in it. I also started dancing again using my PS4. I was kinda lethargic and exhausted from family gathering. To add insult to my injury (not really, I just wanted to use that phrase to sound cool) my TV got a cracked screen.

Did I mentioned I bought a new TV from Perabot Mewah on Sunday? It was cheaper. Below RM2,000. It is a smart TV and it's pretty decent and sturdy. I use the new TV as a momentary replacement for my LG TV. I'm giving that TV away to my younger brother after I'm done with it. Really going to get that 55 inch back again in my life. That's a promise.

I got my gimbal from the post office already and I tested it out. Seems promising. I'm going to make a recording every Sunday after Church from now on. I don't really have anything planned for tonight. Probably just going to watch some anime and play The Witcher.

See ya tomorrow. Hasta la vista, baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On