Day 5: Nothing Really Happens Today

This article marks the end of the questions of where we will be next year.

The title of my blog today is my famous line when there's nothing interesting happening. Yep, nothing really happens today. I posted my status like that a bunch of times on my Facebook. I'm feeling like that right now. There's nothing interesting happening! How many times do I need to repeat myself just make this thread longer 😂😂.

I wake up really early today which is at 4 am in the morning. Start the day by playing Gwent The Witcher card game on PS4. I finished early with getting ready for work so I decided to do some morning stretch exercises using that app that I mention yesterday.

It's just me and Denis today. We do the usual just having a chat. Going for a lunch break early and coming to the office late because we got no customer. Being here is such a waste of time and electricity. There's nothing productive going on in school holidays season. It's better for officers who are not doing anything to be on holidays. There's an article being spread around in my whatsapp and telegram group about where FasiLINUS will be put next year. No comments.

Anyways, it's raining today. See ya tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On