Day 7: I'm Sorry. I Forgot.

I forgot to write my blog yesterday! I'm writing this on the next day first thing in the morning. Well it's gonna happen someday. I didn't expect it to be so soon. I don't want to let go of this feeling of wanting to write everything that's been happening. Last time it only lasted for 108 days. That was back in 2014. I'm going to show that I'm very determined to actually do a full 365 days in 2019.

A lot of interesting things is going to happen next year. I'm sure of it. There's a high chance that I'm going to go back to school. SK Maliau you're already in my sight. I already imagined myself being there countless time now. Maybe I should start my plans on going into the school. I'm gonna do just that. Oh! My God. I'm so excited about going back to school.

Okay okay okay okay let's slow down a little and talked about what happened yesterday. First of all I started resurrecting my dead twitter accounts. I'm glad now that the developer actually made it possible to have multiple accounts on the same phone. I followed a bunch of very important person such as the prime minister of Malaysia and of course Donald J. Trump. News organization and influential people who talk about politics. On my other account I just followed entertainment news. Took me 3 hours to do this. Because as I'm doing that, I'm reading all these tweets.


My boss called us in for a meeting at his room. He talked about changes that is going happen next year. He said we are going to do a lot of visitation but I really doubt that I'll be joining them. There's going to be a meeting and discussion in the UPA group about our duty next year. It supposed to be held in the evening or right after, I was into it but looking at what the SISC+ team were doing on the other room got me thinking that there will not be meeting anytime soon. We don't have everyone anyways, Imelda our KU, Simon and Hadi were not here. Had my lunch at the canteen today. But I shouldn't have done that because my brother cooked pasta for lunch.


A couple of weeks ago, in preparation of going back to school I bought something online and the package arrived in the afternoon. It was a smart LCD projector, but I'm not satisfied with it, so I decided to contact Shopee customer service about returning the product. Customer service told me that the seller need to agree about me returning it. With a heavy heart I also talk with the people from the shop (akaso.my) that I bought that projector online about returning it. I feel awful because I got a gift from the shop. The person that I talked to was really nice.

At night, I'm getting a little lazy about working out. I really need to exercise. But according to the app, it's rest day. So I did just that, I did walk on the treadmill, challenges on the Just Dance game and that 6000 steps completed. Oh! Yeah, I ate a lot yesterday. I ate so much that I threw up. I should start restricting myself from eating too much today. The goal is to lose weight not to gain more 😂.

I went to sleep really late last night. I mean it was 1 am. Completed my night stretch though, I wonder if it counts as yesterday's. That's all. Today is Saturday and I got lots of things in mind.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On