Day 8: Giving Back and Helping Out


I feel like I really don't have much time doing today. On the time that I'm writing this, I still haven't done that abs workout. I need a few more steps to complete that 6000 steps a day. Should I quit doing so many things?

Today I went to ABX express, my family business that is soon to be owned and manage by my younger brother Melter. I'm routing so hard for my brother to succeed. I do worry about my older brother Melton's family. He got 5 young kids to support. I lent my help by doing the typing task and I refuse to take any money from my sister-in-law for helping her. Well the main thing why I was there was trying to return the faulty package that I received yesterday. This is pretty complicated. Let's just say I'm short RM150 after buying a product that doesn't meet my satisfactory standards.

Okay everyone pay attention! This is how you shop in Shopee. First of all check the item if it's good or not. Do not click the 'receive item' button as soon as you got the package. Now if you're not satisfied with it, you can actually return it. That's exactly what's happening right now with me returning the product. Then after I click on the 'refund' button, the seller can refute it. Apparently the other guy did refute my claim and told me that he will give me back my money after he got the item. I got contacted by Shopee customer support that deals with this type of problem.

It seems like I get to know people from the interaction that I have today. The seller name is Arvin, probably the owner of AKASO.MY and the customer support that is going to help me is Kamisha. I don't care about the small losses of RM150, I need to get back that RM1,000. That money will certainly help me buy a new TV. The TV that I planned to buy is at Senheng Sandakan this time. I'm going to buy it next week when I got my salary. I'm going to ditch my unrepairable TV in the storage room at Batu 4. My window for spending too much money is closing. My next year resolution is to save money.

Anyways, got back from ABX and I still haven't done any workout. The food is ready when I got there, after my lunch I was pretty drowsy and slept for a while. A few hours later, I play Diablo III with my brother Melter. He had to make a new PS4 account. We stopped at 5pm, I took a shower after that. Then I did a 10 minute cardio on the treadmill and play a couple of Just Dance songs.

I think that's all. I'm gonna finished my workout before going to sleep. See ya guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On