Day 9: This Is Getting Harder Every Day



Yes. I don't feel like updating at all today 😂. Not just that, I've been really late with my workout routine. Last night before going to sleep I did a heavy one and I don't think it's healthy. But on the contrary, I do feel a lot healthy today and I feel like I'm getting thin. So I shouldn't stop now.

Early in the morning even before I brushed my teeth, my mom asked me to help my brother Melton with his car. Well that car used to be mine, it's under my name and I'm sad to see that the car is such a wreck now. I had to drove all the way to Batu 4 to pick him up and I gave his kids some foods that mom sent. Then off we go to the location where the car is stranded which is at Tommy's house, Telupid Villa. The car couldn't start because the battery was dead.


At first my brother was looking for a jumper to start the car and this is supposed to be the quickest fix. But there was none, so we had to drive all the way to my house to get my dad's car battery. I'm surprised, I didn't know that you can actually keep the car engine going without the battery. He start the car with my dad's battery and took it out and put the original back in. So I learned something new today. While we were in the car, we talked about going to Church and building a good image as a leader. We're both leaders in a way, we do have different opinions but I love him and I just to see him succeed in whatever things he is going to do in the future.


I was late for Church and to add to that problem, my brother called me about not making it for an unknown reason probably being lazy at one. I don't know. He was supposed to read the gospel today, and he asked me to replace him. But with me being late, I really don't feel like doing it. So I texted Christy and Hansdanyson (they're my cousins) about it. Am I running away? I feel like I am. Luckily the lay leader quickly replaces him.

Let me explain why I'm always late for Church. Well... I like skipping the singing parts and just listen to the sermon. I wish I can just go to the Church just to pray for most of the time. I know how important the community is but I think there are room for improvement here and there. There are so many things that I want to rant about but I'm just going to save it for next Sunday.

Right after Church, I remembered that I want to start vlogging as well. So I did a 5 minutes video of me just talking to my phone. I'm going to put the link here. The video is self-explanatory.

Video - Week 1: An Excuse To Practice English

In the evening I just watched a bunch of anime and play video games before going for a nap. It was really soothing and relaxing sleeping next to a window while listening to the sound of dripping rain. Later on that evening, after I woke up I played Diablo III with my brother again. We ended up the session after an hour, I took a shower and then did a 10 minutes walk on the treadmill. I want to do Just Dance but it was already dinner so after I'm done with it, I started doing this blog.

I got a feeling that my blog is going to be very long every day. Okay that's all everyone. See you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On