Day 1: A New Beginning.


Yay! Happy New Year everybody. I decided to restart the numbering because last month was just practice in preparation for this year. So here we go! Hopefully this year is going to be one of my favorite year. I just feel like my life has just begun.

I wake up on time and started cleaning my room. Took my shower and then start working out. My parents and my brother Melwin went to the Church but I really don't feel like it. Not missing Church is not one of my new year resolution and I only want to visit the Church on Sunday. Too much of something is bad and I really believe that's true.

I delayed eating breakfast and try eating less today. I'm trying to commit to a new diet which is to stop eating before I'm full. Other than that, I'd like to think that I'm very productive today. I washed my car and reached a new milestone 11,000 steps. Must be the new year giving me all this energy. I made a post on my Facebook revealing my old fat self at night. I want to go public about my resolution of losing more weight and I thought it was necessary so that's why I posted it.

The year start with a happy vibe. Hopefully it ends with a happy one as well. Be good to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On