Day 10: Playstation 4 Virtual Reality


I bought PSVR last year on Christmas as gift for myself... who else (-_-). I kinda regretted it because I found out that I got headache after playing for 15 minutes. The image inside the VR is not HD and I have to wear my glasses to play it. I thought since the screen is right in front of my eyes, there wouldn't be any blurriness from the distance projected from the the VR. I asked my sister to buy it for me and I didn't know although it's cheap, it didn't came with a free PSVR game.

Well back to the office, it's another non productive (in my opinion) day because I basically just sit down and play with my computer. I'm bored not doing anything. I know it's a luxury having a medium income by doing nothing. But I really feel like all my abilities and talents as a teacher have gone to waste in these past 2 weeks. I'm not complaining by the way. I'm having the time of my life.

Talk about non productive... I attended the evening meeting. It's actually a prep for tomorrow's meeting. But I will not be there because the room will not be able to fit everyone and all the headmasters will be there. Okay that's all. See you tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On