Day 11: End of Year and New Year Dinner Local District Education Department


I'm writing this on the 12th and I don't know why but I feel so lethargic. I didn't do anything much, I haven't exercise for days and I feel like my momentum is slowly fading. Maybe I should just sleep today. Anyways yesterday, we had the first curriculum meeting but it's not meant for me. It started at 8am and stopped at 5pm. I think that was the longest meeting since I work here. The nighttime was the most interesting thing that happened today. It was a dinner and there's a lot of delicious food. I try not to overeat but I do feel stuffed. The mysterious girl call me but I was busy. Kinda hope I can bring her to the dinner but I know she would object. That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On