Day 12: I Feel Lethargic AF


Where did all my energy go? I feel like I don't want to do anything today. I start my day really slow, I didn't clean my room like I used to, I didn't clean the bathroom even though there're ants on the wall, I didn't do any workouts and I'm supposed to be really productive comes Saturday. Well I can always start tomorrow... I'm not gonna write too much since I'm a little lazy for now. In the evening, Melton and Tina showed up to the house to discuss about the financial problem with my parents and Melter. It's about the distribution of wage between Melter, Melvera and the new employee and also my cousin Lovia. My 5 nieces visited us as well. At night, the mysterious girl asked me to go to her place and chat. For the record nothing happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On