Day 15: UPA meeting and LINUS Module


My parents, my brother and my sister went to Sandakan today. I woke up early and had to turn on the water tank because there's no running water. I needed my hot drink, it seems like the water purifier ran out of water. There's a meeting with all the headmasters and principal at work. Someone provided them with breakfast and there's so many leftovers. I dug in with the foods even though I already had my breakfast. When it's break time and I got called by the delivery guy. He told me there's a delivery and there's nobody there to pick it up. I don't really feel like going back but I had to. When I got there, there's literally a dozen of people there. Man... the delivery guy could've just ask around there. At 3:00 pm we had our first UPA meeting. My family got back home at night and my brother got a new electric guitar but it seems like there's a bit of problem with it. They got a little electric shock when they're playing with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On