Day 17: NILAM competition at SK Entilibon


I was chosen by Reynold to become one of the judges for NILAM competition. So I had to go out of the office early and drive all the way to SK Entilibon today. I thought I was late but turns out I was a little early and I still have to wait for it to start. It was really weird because I was the opener for the competition, it's a good thing that I'm comfortable and confident. Otherwise, I'd be freaking out being the opener with no preparation.

Earlier yesterday, I negotiated with Reynold about not being there for the whole damn day. Last time when I was the judge, I had to stay until the evening and I had no lunch at all. I made a deal with him, so I can go home right after my job is done. I didn't show up in the evening just like yesterday at the office. Just another normal night where I play The Last of Us after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On