Day 18: TGIF and I've finished The Last of Us Remastered PS4!


I planned on reorganizing and rearranging the books that's been piling up in the office today. But being there, I don't feel like doing it. I didn't walk to work like I usually do because I was thinking about bringing my PS4 with me, so I drove. But I didn't go back home to get it. I don't know what's really going on with inside my head right now. I keep changing what I'm going to do and maybe because none of it is important. Nonetheless, I just stayed in the office and watch YouTube all day long.

I've finished The Last of Us game and man it was really short. I've been playing The Witcher and that game took so much time to get platinum despite me using the speed run guide and I haven't finished the DLC yet. My brother texted me about correcting his grammar on his CV and I slept late night because of that. I still can go for another round with my PS4 but I decided not to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On