Day 2: Visiting SK Sogo-Sogo


I went to SK Sogo-Sogo to help Denis with his task of supervising. Well since there's a high chance of me going back to school, my name has been removed from the list of being a supervisor to a school. Previously I was the supervisor for SK Linayukan. We went at 9:00 am and finished at 12:00 pm. It was raining while we were driving back, and I was damn sleepy.

I didn't go back to the office in the evening because I overslept at home for my break. Well nobody is looking for me anyways. Mom and dad arrived from Sandakan in the evening. I asked my brother to transfer RM300 to my bank account by trading cash with him. Need to pay the telephone bill for that. I really want to bank in all my RM2000 cash and I did ask around in the morning if anyone had money to spare in the bank account. I'm not surprised that nobody got little to no money left.

No working out today. I think I'm only going to restrict myself to do any intense exercise sessions when I'm not working or no activities at the office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On