Day 23: Assembly at Work


In the morning, we had an early assembly and it was not common because we had one a few days ago. The assembly were supposed to be something that we do monthly and it turns out there's an important announcement. I wasn't really paying attention much to the speech but I think my boss was talking about the importance of having a good attendance, good work ethic and praising us for the visitation that we have been doing this past few weeks. We also had a promotion ceremony and I didn't get any position which is good because I'm going back to school. Mr Jamain told me that my letter is already here and he just need to work on it a little bit.

Then for the rest of the day. I'm just in the office playing PS4 all day long. Oh yeah Oh yeah ddu-du ddu-du du.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On