Day 3: Visiting SK Ulu Sapi


Actually today I just want to stay in the office and do executive reports. But Hadi invited me to SK Ulu Sapi to accompany him and after a few moments of consideration... Well I want to make some money while I'm here. I'm not even using my car, I could use some money from the travel expenses claims. So yeah... I go with him and Denis was on board as well.

So we went there in the morning but Denis got stopped by my boss, telling him to make a stop at SK Bintang Mas as well. Being an obedient person that he is, he made us a little late. Because Fazri was there and he was the school supervisor. It's supposed to be his responsibility. So after I told Denis that we should skip that so Hadi can go home early and pick up his kid, Denis just ditched the papers.

Well we only did RMT and it didn't take too long. Then I realized I haven't taken the headmaster's signature on my movement logs from SK Sogo-Sogo yesterday. I need that as my evidence for my travel claims. Well I'll be going with Denis again for the year one transition program next week, if I don't feel like traveling I just ask Denis to get that signature for me.

Hadi sent me back home after that and I planned on not going back to the office just like yesterday, but then I found out from my Whatsapp work group that there's going to be a meeting at 2:30 pm. Well gotta do what you gotta do. I went to the meeting and I actually listen to every bit of it. The meeting was about planning for January, especially the feast that we're going to have on the 11th next week.

The most interesting thing for me would be the announcement made by Mr. Jamain. He told everyone that I'm going to go back to school. Pretty sure that my right foot is already outside the door. Yes! I'm leaving but now that I think about it. I should just chill out for a sec, I'll be working at a new environment for about 3 to 5 years tops. Later that night I got texts from Hadi about him getting the green light for going back to school, I congratulated him and told him that I'll be giving my letters as a reference tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On