Day 30: My Brother Melter's Birthday


There's an award giving ceremony that happened at SMK Entilibon. It's called MANTAP, I forgot the acronym for it. All the officers were invited to it and I should be going. At least there's something to write about in my blog or post something on my Facebook. But... I decided not to go because I got my PS4 at work and I'm a little lazy just to be honest. The day went by the same as yesterday as if nothing interesting was going to happen and I'm struggling to find anything interesting to post on my Facebook. Then out of the blue, Melton's family came to the house.

It was a surprise birthday party for Melter. When is the last time we celebrated his birthday together? Well it's nice to have him be happy for once. I mean he look happy all the time but who knows what he's really thinking in the inside. I'm not being cryptic, I've been trying to get him to work since he graduated from college. Finally last year, he got his chance to work. He work at my family business ABX and he was supposed to replace Tina and Melton but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Well it's a good night. Happy Birthday Melter. Wish you the best this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On