Day 4: Executive Reports


I stayed in the office today, not going anywhere today. This is going to be quick one because there are just little things that happened today. Just like what the title says, the main thing that happened was me doing executive reports for 2018. I finished it and I sent it to Lino through whatsapp.

I gave my soft copy letter of resignation to Hadi just like I promised yesterday. Soddiq asked for the PBS files as well and I haven't given him the data from my laptop. He asked me to give it to him later though. Apart from that, I followed up with Mr. Henry about the school that I'm to be posting at. I guess I can actually confirm that my school is going to be SK Maliau since he sent a copy letter to the school as well.

In the evening, my dad asked me to teach him to send pictures through whatsapp. Nothing more. I had a serious talk with my little brother about life. Yeah... that's all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On