Day 7: The Witcher 3


I think I'm almost at the end of the game. I've been focusing on playing this game since I first got my PS4. It's safe to say that I'm going to finish this game before February comes. The Witcher 3 game even though it came out in 2015, it's still my favorite game.

Anyways let's talk about what's been happening yesterday. Yes, I'm writing this on the next day. Last night, I was thinking since I'm not really doing anything at the office at the moment maybe I should be writing my blog to waste my time. I still have no position and waiting for the letter to ask me to go to the school. But... right now I'm writing my blog but I kept getting interrupted by my friends in the office with these small talks. Maybe I should stick with my schedule which was writing at night.

Our Head of Directors of Sabah's Education went to visit SK Pekan Telupid. Apart from that, it was raining all day yesterday and my parents went to Sandakan for my dad's medical appointment. There's nobody in the house because my brother Melwin joined them as well. They reached home at night asking us to just prepare food for ourselves. Yeah that's all. I really don't know what's going to happen today. Hopefully something eventful that I could write on my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On