Day 8: I've finished The Witcher 3


In the morning and the evening it's just normal day with me doing absolutely nothing at all in the office. I'm a little bored and I feel like bringing my PS4 with me in the office. I really do going to do that someday this week. At least the intention is there. Just when I thought there's nothing interesting happens today, well at least for me the most interesting that happened was me finishing The Witcher 3 game, I've been playing that game since 2015. I don't like my ending. Hated it. I made Ciri sad. I started playing Just Dance. Have a normal workout session. Oh man... my blog is being reduced to me just talking about video games now. Surprisingly, I post daily on my Facebook. When did that become my active new year resolution?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On