Day 9: Mysterious Girl


My brother Melter and my dad went to Kota Kinabalu to pick up my sister Melvera. It's just me, my brother Melwin and my mom in the house. Well there's nothing interesting happening in the office and I know my post is getting shorter everyday because of it. I spent most of my time working from 8 to 5 where I got content from. Most of the time because of the changes that's been going on in the office the officer got nothing better to do but play video games. Anyways, the mysterious girl called and she wanted to meet. She said that there's something really important that she wants to talk about but then again she didn't say anything. She's going to save it for another day. I went back home and sleep after that. I was half asleep until I heard my sister voice. Good to know she safely arrived that night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On