Day 34: February 3rd


It's Sunday and I don't feel well. I don't want to miss Church, so I went there anyways. I don't know since when that it became my new year resolution. Well after that I went to Sandakan with my brother Melter and Melwin. I didn't drive at all because I wanted to train my brother so next time he can go without me. The shop where we want to buy grass poison was closed, Sen Heng was open and I bought a 2 TB hard disc. Then we went to picked the amplifier for Melwin's electric guitar and bought Melter's printer. Most of the computer stores were closed, and we really have to travel in order for us to find one that opens. Our last stop was Giant, Melter want to buy that white board, but they're not selling. Off to Telupid, visited the clinic but it was closed already, so we just went back home.

Week 9: Driving Back From Sandakan To Telupid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On