Day 38: Going Back To Work


I really don't feel like going to work but you gotta do what you have to do. I want to survive that's why I'm working and I feel like writing that in my blog because I just finished watching The 100 from Netflix. It only have 3 seasons and when I googled it, turns out the series already on the 6th season. I'm going to watch it when I have the time later.

Anyways, my parents went to Sandakan today so there's no lunch being served. I had to buy mine and my brother's lunch. It was rather expensive, it cost me RM18. I think there was a time where mixed rice doesn't cost over RM10. I still find myself going back to the office early, it's a good habit and I don't feel like I'm gonna stop anytime soon.

Finally, I'm running out of idea to post anything interesting on my Facebook. It come to a point where I just put words on it. Well I can actually just start drawing but I really don't feel like it anymore. I don't like drawing anymore. I wonder why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On