Day 40: Going Back To Holiday


I got no suitable title for this post so I'm just going with that one. I wake up late because I feel like it. It's Saturday anyways and I really want to start some workout routine in the morning but I don't feel like at all. So I'm just playing Diablo 3 all day long and watch some Netflix.

My head was spinning when I got up from a long session of gaming. I feel it in my bones that this type of lifestyle is not good but I just don't feel like doing anything physical at all on my weekend.

Other than that, my sister was packing up for her University. It's the end of her long holiday and the next day is her trip going back to Kota Kinabalu. She got a new house though, it's sad that she didn't get a free campus hostel for another consecutive year. Mom was really mad at my brother Melter for not sleeping early that night. Listening to her nagging, I decided to sleep early that night as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On