Day 44: My Grandma's Funeral


In the morning my boss wanted to see me about PBD but since I'm not the one in charge with that position anymore. I just asked Duisa and Soddiq to go. Oh, yeah the joy of releasing the responsibility is the best. Their meeting was at 9am and I took the free time to go to my grandma funeral. Mom and dad couldn't go because they went to Sandakan for dad's medical appointment. Well I got to be honest, I don't really feel sad or anything maybe because I'm not really close to her. But this is definitely my first time going to the Church for this type of thing. So everybody was touching her to say goodbye and I wanted to touch. She was cold and that was the first time I touch a dead body too. Well... yeah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 27: Sunday Morning Rain is Falling

Day 2: Strings of Bad Luck

Day 10: Hurtful Past and Moving On