Day 3: Good News?
SK Maliau I feel empty waking up in the morning. I feel like I'm missing something in my life. Oh yes, that's right. I don't have my 55 inch UHD TV anymore. I miss it so much. I'm just gonna do everything that I can to get that in my life now. I'm gonna make sure that once I got it. I will take a very good care of it this time. Now let's get to the supposedly good news. I finally got asked about which school should I pick for redeployment. So I had a little discussion about it with Mr. Henry and the school I originally wanted to go is full and I had to choose among some of the worst school academically. Then after a brief consideration, I chose SK Maliau. There are people who I really like to work with. Cikgu Doloresa and Cikgu Rafie. I used to coach these two teachers and I like their work ethics. Apart from that, I visited SK Maliau a couple of months ago and I saw the place, it looks great. But I'm not gonna celebrate early because this is just a...

Comments
Post a Comment