I just finished my 6000 steps goal for the day and I'm ready to write something on my blog. Well this is going to be short because I'm kinda lethargic. I'm not supposed to have any activities at night but something unplanned happened. I'm talking about replacing my brother Melton as the head for the family for the caroling session at his house. His house was the 2nd house in queue. Let's slow down and talk about what's happening since early morning. Well somebody is really early in texting me, 3:49 am. She was that mysterious friend that I mentioned a couple of days ago, and she reads my blog. In case you're reading this now, yes I'm writing it down. You're my cute special mysterious friend. We talked over the phone at night for a bit after I got back from Batu 4. Back to what I was saying, in the morning at 9:40 am I had a meeting about our PPD Telupid grand year-end celebration ceremony. The person in charge, Mr. Norbakti told us that the me...
Comments
Post a Comment